6Hrs All-Inclusive All The Attractions in ONE With Baby Turtle Liberation
Very Small Group, Clean & Safe.
We do not push shopping stops in our excursions. Only the best guides. The tour starts at your cruise ship terminal half an hour after your cruise has docked or at the Lobby or Entrance of your Hotel
6HRS. OPTION. Participate in a Baby Turtle Release ceremony. See the Chapel of Peace, the working class housing sectors, the rich residential area, the middle class neighborhoods, three different stops for pictures, the market, the mural of Diego Rivera and more. Admire the high cliff divers of La Quebrada, We will include a TABLE, a SEAT and a COCKTAIL with the BEST VIEW. On this tour you will get acquainted with the best attractions Acapulco has to offer
4HRS. OPTION. On this shorter version tour DOES NOT include Baby Turtle Release, Neither Market Visit or a Table a Drink at the Divers
Lunch will be included if Specified.
Give us the opportunity of being your guides and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mural Diego Rivera, Calle Inalambrica s/n A un costado del Hotel Casablanca, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We make a quick stop to admire the Diego Rivera mural located at the facade of the "Casa de los vientos"
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We stop to admire the world famous High Cliff Diver
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barra Vieja Beach, Carretera Barra Vieja, Km 12, Acapulco 39879 Mexico
We participate in a baby turtle release ceremony
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
We make a thorough visit the this one of the most beautiful places in Acapulco, perched atop the highest mountain in Town and in the very exclusive and pricey residential area of Las Brisas.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Playas Caleta y Caletilla, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We stop for drinks or lunch (not included) and to benefit of high speed internet
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- A cocktail, beer or soda and a table at the divers
- Private guide
- Bottled water on board
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Margaritas, piña coladas & beers included at the silver shop
- Cruise ship terminal pick up and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
- Entry/Admission - Barra Vieja Beach
- Entry/Admission - Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace)
- Entry/Admission - Playas Caleta y Caletilla
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kindly contact the provider for logistic pickup purposes
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 19 verified reviews from Cool Acapulco and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with an Acapulco expert
Product code: C-30122P4
Similar Tours & Activities