4 Hours Acapulco City Tour Cliff Divers, Peace Chapel and Mural
Small Group, Clean & Safe.
We do not push shopping stops in our excursions. No tourist Traps in our tours. The tour starts only at lobby of your hotel or at the Cruise Ship Terminal.and you'll be in a small-group to see the best attractions in Acapulco.
You'll visit the chapel of peace, the high cliff divers of La Quebrada, the working class housing sectors, the rich residential area, the middle class neighborhoods, three different stops for pictures, the mural of Diego Rivera. Your tour includes drinks, transport and a professional guide.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
We make a thorough visit of this one of the most beautiful places in Acapulco perched atop the highest mountain in town.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We will see there the dead defying High Cliff Divers. If you do not see them you did not come to Acapulco.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Costera, Acapulco Mexico
We drive along the Costera Miguel Aleman admiring the New sector, the Tradicinal Acapulco and the Diamond Area.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mural Diego Rivera, Calle Inalambrica s/n A un costado del Hotel Casablanca, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
We will go to the house of Dolores Olmedo famous philanthropist and art collector to whom Diego Rivera made a magnificent mural at the facade of her house created our of venetian mosaic.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- All important attractions
- Professional guide
- Bottled water on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
- Meals, unless specified
- Alcoholic beverages, unless specified
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kindly contact the provider for logistic pickup purposes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Acapulco and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with an Acapulco expert
Product code: C-30122P5
Similar Tours & Activities